WHAT DOES THIS TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP MEAN?
Meeting Room Renter membership (and the booking passes utilized) are for securing advanced reservations by non-coworking members for any of the five small private rooms including:
• Main Building (Meeting Room A and B seat 6 max).
• Studio Building (Media Lab/Podcast Studio seats 4 max, Consultation Room seats 2, Phone Room seats 1).
WHAT DO I DO ONCE I JOIN AS A MEETING ROOM RENTER?
• Purchase the appropriate number of booking passes based on the length of time you need access. These can only be purchased in 1 hour increments but can be spent in half hour increments. Please allot for 15 minutes before and after to account for set up and wrap-up.
• Renter must call or email to make the reservation (rather than self-booking) due to additional uses of desired spaces.
If you call, please provide:
o day and times needed
o number of attendees
o activities to take place (conversation vs presentation vs collaborative activities).
We will then help you select the most appropriate space, check availability, and make the booking for you. For after-hours use, building access will also have to be set up.
If you do make a reservation on your own, you may be contacted by management to alter your times or locations based on uses of adjacent spaces or other conflicts.
If you are podcasting, whether you are new to podcasting or not, new users are required to utilize their half to full hour of room use to meet with management to get introduced to the equipment and discuss building access, amenities and responsibilities.
There are two types of passes that can be used for basic meetings within Meeting Room A and B, the Consultation Room, and the Media Lab. There are also two types of passes when the Media Lab will serve as a Podcast Studio utilizing our equipment:
- Meeting Space Booking pass ($15/hr) - Workday hours, 8am-5pm Mon-Fri (Also used when booking the Media Lab but NOT using our podcasting equipment)
- Meeting Space Booking pass ($20/hr) - After hours use, after 5pm Mon-Fri and on weekends (Also used when booking the Media Lab but NOT using our podcasting equipment)
- Podcasting Booking pass ($20/hr) - Workday hours use, 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Podcasting Booking pass ($25/hr) - After hours use, after 5pm Mon-Fri and on weekends
WHAT IF MY NUMBER OF ATTENDEES IS MORE THAN 6 OR WE HAVE 6 ATTENDEES NEEDING ADDITIONAL ROOM TO DO PRESENTATIONS OR OTHER ACTIVITIES?
Should attendee count, activities anticipated, or availability be an issue, renter may be offered another larger space at regular event space rental rates. Larger rooms (Training Room or Studio) which are reserved in advance may require a deposit.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE A SMALL (6 OR LESS), LAST MINUTE DAY-OF MEETING BUT A ROOM IS NOT AVAILABLE?
If no small room is available during a regular workday, we may be able to offer you a larger private or semi-private space at the regular meeting room rate. This option cannot be offered for advanced bookings and is based on availability. Because our coworking members have priority on meeting room usage, it is important that meeting room renters do not rely on there being last minute availability of meeting rooms.
CAN I USE A DAY PASS TO RESERVE THE MEETING ROOMS?
This is a non-coworking membership (although day passes can also be purchased). If renter purchases a day pass for coworking (without acquiring meeting room booking passes), meeting rooms can only be reserved the day of based on availability and may not be booked in advance. Please contact us for additional details regarding day passes and all-inclusive coworking memberships.