Is working from home working for you but you are suffering from the isolation and need an occasional professional space to land or meet? Easing back into work-life but not ready to do it cold-turkey?
LOOM Coworking, in historic downtown Fort Mill, is unveiling a new way to get plugged in and get your professional mojo back!
A LOOM Coworking Remote Membership includes:
• LOOM Coworking member Slack group membership – A great way to network remotely, share/find collaboration opportunities, find out about helpful events, and connect with local like-minded indy workers in a private, professional environment.
• A choice of one of the following per month (Each a $20 value; These can be accumulated, do not expire and can be shared or gifted):
o Day pass: Provides access to our vast coworking spaces and all amenities. Includes wi-fi, technology use, coffee/tea, and day-of meeting room use.
o Hour of private, workday meeting room use: This can be used to make advanced reservations for a 2-6 top meeting room. Includes conferencing technology.
• Invitation to members only In-house and Virtual events.
• Discounted day passes for yourself and colleagues / clients
This membership is only $30 per month and is a great way to try out the benefits of coworking while still based at home!
Higher levels of coworking membership include but are not limited to:
- Daily use of coworking space, private meeting rooms and podcast studio
- Mailing address and package acceptance services
- Networked printer and supplies
- Discounted large event space and rentals
- Local restaurant, retail and services discounts
- Coworking team discounts and customized company plans
- On‐site storage options
- Hours of free event space use