WHAT DOES THIS TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP MEAN?
Meeting Room User
- Monthly passes are for securing advanced reservations by non-coworking members for use of the Media Lab (Studio Building) during or after hours (for standard use, not podcasting with LOOM equipment)
- Member is allotted 10 booking passes per month (10 hours of use). These do not roll to subsequent months. However, all memberships are monthly and a plan can be changed any time with 15 day notice.
- Member also receives member benefits such as access to online member network (Slack), community retail/restaurant discounts and invitations to members only events.
- Additional passes can also be purchased in 1 hour increments but are spent in half hour increments. Please allot for 15 minutes before and after to account for set up and wrap-up.
For after-hours use, building access will also have to be set up.
WHAT DO I DO ONCE I JOIN AS A MEETING ROOM USER - Monthly?
- LOOM will send you a PDF explaining the method of making bookings and other suggestions.
If you do make a reservation on your own, you may be contacted by management to alter your times or locations based on uses of adjacent spaces or other conflicts.
WHAT IF MY NUMBER OF ATTENDEES EXCEEDS THE ROOM MAXIMUM AND I AM IN NEED ADDITIONAL ROOM TO DO PRESENTATIONS OR OTHER ACTIVITIES?
Should attendee count or activities anticipated need more room may be offered another larger space at discounted event space rental rates. Larger rooms (Training Room or Studio) which are reserved in advance may require a deposit.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE A SMALL, LAST MINUTE DAY-OF MEETING BUT A ROOM IS NOT AVAILABLE?
If no small room is available during a regular workday, we may be able to offer you a larger private or semi-private space at your regular rate. This option cannot be offered for advanced bookings and is based on availability. Because our coworking members have priority on meeting room usage, it is important that meeting room renters do not rely on there being last minute availability of meeting rooms.