A Podcast Membership provides:
- 8 hours per month access to podcast studio / recording time in the Studio building per month (unused hours do not carry over between months). Additional hours can be purchased.
- Outside renters pay $20 (weekdays) or $25 (after hours) per hour for podcast space rental
- If you commit to membership for 6 months or 1 year, you receive a significant monthly discount and recording hours can be used however you want during the membership duration (does roll month to month). Contact management if you wish to use this option.
- Use of all available recording equipment, provided lighting, backdrops, etc.
Upgraded Building Access to studio (5am-12am)
- Access to member directory and Slack network
- Community discounts (because they have Vizpin)
- $99/month ($60-$100/month below a similar amount of pay by the hour use)
Initial hour of membership to be spent in a scheduled orientation session with management to discuss equipment and set building access.